Learn About Health
Diseases & Conditions - Stroke
Know the Warning Signs of Stroke
- Weakness - Sudden loss of strength or sudden numbness in the face, arm or leg, even if temporary
- Trouble speaking - Sudden difficulty speaking or understanding or sudden confusion, even if temporary.
- Vision problems - Sudden trouble with vision, even if temporary.
- Headache - Sudden severe and unusual headache.
- Dizziness - Sudden loss of balance,
especially with any of the above signs.
If you experience any of these symptoms, CALL 911 or your local emergency immediately.