Purchase order information
- Payment will not be processed without a valid purchase order number on all invoices and packing slips.
- Unity Health Toronto reserves the right to cancel this order within 30 days.
- All electrical equipment must be CSA or Ontario Hydro approved.
- All medical devices must be a licensed medical device for use in health care facilities by Health Canada, Therapeutic Products Directorate, Health Products and Food Branch and listed as approved at MDALL.
- Do not duplicate orders for same purchase order numbers.
- Unity Health Toronto must be notified of any price changes in writing or by fax prior to shipping. Otherwise, all payments will be in accordance to our purchase order price.
- Packing slips must accompany all shipments.
- Email all invoices to AccountsPayable@unityhealth.to
- Submit invoices, along with proof of completion for service(s), only after they have been fully rendered.
- This purchase order is subject to the terms and conditions of the Unity Health Toronto standard procurement purchase agreement. Upon the vendor acceptance of this purchase order, the vendor agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Unity Health Toronto purchase agreement terms posted at this link
- Freedom of information and Protection of Privacy Act: The supplier acknowledges and understands that, as of Jan. 1, 2012 the hospital is bound by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Ontario) (“FIPPA”) and that records in the custody or control of the hospital, including records related to any purchase order, are accordingly subject to disclosure obligations in accordance with FIPPA.
- The information contained in this purchase order is confidential and intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copy of this purchase order is strictly prohibited. If you have received this purchase order in error, please notify the sender above immediately.
- The information contained in this purchase order is for the information of the supplier. If there are discrepancies between this information and the information contained on the Unity Health Toronto purchase agreement terms posted at stmichaelshospital.com/suppliers.php OR the terms and conditions stated in any supply contract between Unity Health Toronto and the vendor, the terms and conditions of the supply contract (1) or purchase agreement terms (2) will take precedence.
- Receiving hours for St. Michael’s Hospital at 30 Bond St. (main loading dock) are from 5 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. To schedule a delivery please call the Receiving Team Leader at 416-864-6075.
- Receiving hours for St. Michael’s Hospital at 209 Victoria St. (Li Ka Shing loading dock) are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. To schedule a delivery please call the Receiving Team Leader at 416-864-6075.
- Receiving hours for Providence Healthcare at 3276 St. Clair Ave. E. are from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.