Research Priorities - Clinical Research
Clinical and Population Research Rounds
Every Thursday of the month from 12 - 1 p.m.
Schedule of upcoming rounds
Selected presentations from previous rounds
- Physician engagement and leadership for health system improvement: Baker (May 9)
- Peeling back the onion: What are patients and their caregivers actually saying about their health care experience and what does it mean for the delivery of care? (April 18)
- Stewardship of finite resources: a key component of professionalism: Levinson (March 21)
- Health services research and the open reform: Time for a culture change (video) (Jan. 10)
- Why are health inequalities larger in some societies than others? A comparison of Canada and the United States
- Operations research in health care: Perspectives from an engineer, with examples from emergency medicine and cancer therapy
- Making quality improvement initiatives work: How can evaluations help?
- The virtual ward and other policy- relevant trials in health care
- Targeting child health: Observational and interventional studies in preschoolers