Kidney Transplant program
Transplant recipients are a specialized population with complex health care needs. We are committed to working together with primary care providers and specialists to provide coordinated care to all our patients. If you have a question or concern about a transplant patient, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The following resources may be helpful:
- Letter to family physicians
- Letter to dentists regarding antibiotic prophylaxis
- Commonly encountered drug interactions
- Recommendations regarding vaccines
- Routine blood tests and clinic schedule
- Co-managing patients with delayed graft function
- Over-the-counter medication guide
- Kidney transplant guide for patients
Our most recent post-transplant graft survival rates are comparable to or exceed those seen in transplant centres across North America.