Clinics & Inpatient Care Units
Hemophilia Comprehensive Care Program
- Georgina Floros / Ekaterina Mikhelson – 416-864-5129 (nursing line)
- Laurence Boma-Fisher – 416-864-6060 ext. 2182 (physiotherapist)
- Jordan Lewis – 416-864-6060 ext. 2741 (social worker)
- Antonette Travas – 416-864-6060 ext 2579 (clerical assistant)
- Booking appointment – 416-864-5245/416-864-6060 ext. 2024
Emergency After Hours Care
Call Locating at 416-864-5431 and ask the switchboard operator to page a hematologist-on-call before proceeding to the Emergency Department.
- Referrals must be sent to 416-864-5127
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 a m. - 4 p.m.
St. Michael’s Hospital
Room # 4-169 Cardinal Carter North
30 Bond St.
Directions to our clinic
Enter the hospital through the Queen Street entrance.Go past the information desk and follow the blue line on the ground all the way to the end of the line – You will reach the Cardinal Carter North ElevatorsTake the elevators to the fourth floor. When you get off the elevator turn right to enter the specialty clinic area. Go straight down to the very end of the hallway to the north reception.
We appreciate appointments being kept and encourage you to call us as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.