Department of Family and Community Medicine and St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team
2017-18 Quality Improvement Plan
Text version of graphic
After-hours care at our Family Health Team clinics
Since 2014, our patients tell us we keep making it easier for them to access after-hours care.
We partnered with our patients
- To understand why our patients were having a difficult time accessing after-hours care
- To work together to re-design the way we share our after-hours care services
At our Family Health Team clinics
Nine in 10 patients tell us they feel their provider:
- Spends enough time with them
- Involves them in decisions
- Gives them an opportunity to ask questions
Still, we regularly review patients' comments to learn how we can do better.
That's why we hosted a patient engagement day focused on patient visits, to learn from you.
Are you interested in helping us improve the care we deliver at our Family Health Team?