Clinics & Inpatient Care Units
Department of Family and Community Medicine, St. Michael's Hospital Academic Family Health Team
Locations and Contact Information
Family Practice Unit
61 Queen Street East, 3rd Floor
M5C 2T2, Canada
North team phone: 416-867-7426
South team phone: 416-867-7428
Health Centre at 410
410 Sherbourne Street, 4th Floor
M4X 1K2, Canada
St. James Town Health Centre
410 Sherbourne Street, 1st Floor
M4X 1K2, Canada
St. Lawrence Health Centre
140 the Esplanade, Unit 3
M5A 4P5, Canada
Health Centre at 80 Bond
80 Bond St.
M5B 1X2, Canada
All of the centres operate during regular business hours. Some services are available during extended hours and on Saturdays. Please call the centre for more information.
- Monday evenings (5 p.m.- 8 p.m.): Health Centre at 80 Bond Street (416-864-3011)
- Tuesday evenings (5 p.m. - 8 p.m.): St. Lawrence Health Centre (416-864-6000)
- Wednesday evenings (5 p.m. - 8 p.m.): Health Centre at 410 (416-867-3728)
- Thursday evenings (5 p.m. - 8 p.m.): St. James Town Health Centre (416-864-3096)
- Saturday mornings (9 a.m. - noon and 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.): St. James Town Health Centre (416-864-3096)
A doctor on call is available to help you in the event of a non-emergency health situation after regular clinic hours. Call the health centre that you have visited in the past and a doctor will call you back. You can also call Telehealth Ontario for free, 24 hours a day, to speak with a nurse. Telehealth is available in a wide variety of languages.
Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0000
TTY Telehealth Ontario: 1-866-797-0007
For emergency situations, please go to the nearest emergency department.