Department of Family and Community Medicine and St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team
Chiropractic treatment is aimed at helping to address problems related to the musculoskeletal system (your muscles and joints) which cause pain or limit your ability to perform your normal activities.
The program is affiliated with the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. All services are provided by chiropractic interns or residents who are fully supervised by Dr. Igor Steiman and Dr. Deborah Kopansky-Giles.
What services does the chiropractor provide?
- Initial examination and arranging for x-rays if required.
- Hands-on treatment, exercise instruction, education and lifestyle counselling.
- Working with your other health providers.
How do I make an appointment with the chiropractic team?
- Referrals can be made through your primary health care provider.
- Once the referral is received, you will be contacted by phone to make an appointment.
What should you bring to your appointment?
- A copy of any tests related to your musculoskeletal complaints performed outside St. Michael’s Hospital.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
80 Bond Health Centre, on the lower level of the clinic.
- Monday and Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Clinic phone number: 416-864-3004
Fax number: 416-864-3038