Department of Family and Community Medicine and St. Michael’s Academic Family Health Team
|Service available at:|
Chiropodists are health professionals who specialize in feet and ankles. We:
- help prevent injury and disability
- promote proper foot health and overall well-being.
Our chiropodists work with your health-care team and offer care in the clinic.
We work with other staff to:
- plan how to treat your feet or ankles
- treat your feet or ankles
- manage serious problems with your feet or ankles
- help diabetic patients care for their feet
- treat complex wounds
How to make an appointment
Speak with your Doctor or Nurse Practitioner who will make a referral to us and we will call to book an appointment.