Mid-East Toronto Sub-Region
Primary Care e-blast
“Did you know….” is your weekly installment e-update from your Primary Care Team at Mid-East Toronto Sub-Region.
Sign up now for your weekly installment of local community resources selected to support Mid-East Toronto Sub-Region primary care providers in patient care.
You may wish to save the emails to your “Did you know…..” inbox. Each installment will feature a different program or tool that is available to you.
Each of the programs and services has been specifically chosen for its role in primary care in this sub-region.
For more information or to receive further information on any program or service, please reach to Dorothy Wedel, Primary Care Project Manager for the Mid-East Toronto Sub-Region email@example.com, or 416-867-7460 ext. 48372.
Thank you – looking forward to hearing from you!
- Jan. 11, 2019: Important concussion resources for PCPs in your LHIN
- Jan. 4, 2019: Provider registration for Toronto Central LHIN Rapid Access Clinics for low back pain
- Dec. 21, 2018: Mobile Interprofessional Primary Care Team is available in the Moss Park neighbourhood
- Nov. 29, 2018: Toronto access to referral/service hubs
- Nov. 14, 2018: The Telemedicine Impact Plus (TIP) program is a resource for complex patients